Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Games Information Security Internship: Learn what it takes to protect our games. If you have experience or interest in security and cryptography then this is the team for you.
All internships will be conducted in-person. Hosting managers will determine when and how often interns work in the office Monday-Friday (relocation services and living stipend provided to all interns).
Potential internship location(s): Sherman Oaks, CA; Santa Monica, CA
- Experience with web development, Linux system administration and Bash
- Practical facility with cloud environment like AWS, system operation tools and databases is helpful
- Knowledge of application security, cryptography and related domains
- Experience cheating and reverse engineering cheats for games
- Must be actively involved with capture the flag and/or other security competitions. Please have these competitions outlined on your resume.
- Pursuing an associates, bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating December 2024 – July 2025
- Available to participate in a 12-week internship starting in late-May or mid-June
- Currently residing in the US or open to relocating oneself to the US
- Exhibits learning agility; has the ability to think differently, and/or grasp and apply new skills and concepts
- Approaches problems in a clear, well-organized, and solutions-oriented manner
- Works well with others and contributes to team tasks
- Able to effectively communicate problems, solutions, needs, or priorities
- Is engaged, seeks to learn, and is able to manage time effectively