Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We are looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 2024 summer. All interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We’ll provide the tools and resources you need to learn new skills/technology while you collaborate with some of the best in the gaming industry. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the team you are contributing on. In addition to your day-to-day work, you’ll participate in intern exclusive Learning & Development and social events (virtual and in-person).
All internships will be conducted in-person. Hosting managers will determine when and how often interns work in the office Monday-Friday (relocation services and living stipend provided to all interns).
Potential internship location(s): Irvine, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Sherman Oaks, CA; Austin, TX; Woodland Hills, CA
- Be a part of one of our internal teams, focused on Front-end Development to build and maintain a variety of consumer facing websites and mobile properties for our games and franchises.
- Leverage data, game API’s and creative marketing to build an engaging experience for players out of the console of PC.
- Experience with engineering tools and methods (GitHub, unit testing, continuous integration, etc.)
- Pursuing an associates, bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating December 2024 – July 2025
- Available to participate in a 12-week internship starting in late-May or mid-June
- Currently residing in the US or open to relocating oneself to the US
- Exhibits learning agility; has the ability to think differently, and/or grasp and apply new skills and concepts
- Approaches problems in a clear, well-organized, and solutions-oriented manner
- Works well with others and contributes to team tasks
- Able to effectively communicate problems, solutions, needs, or priorities
- Is engaged, seeks to learn, and is able to manage time effectively
- Candidates must apply with a resume and code samples