We are hiring for our upcoming summer 2023 internship program. Our internship program has historically been a critical component of the company’s growth since its inception. Now reimagined, the internship program will provide innovative, project-based opportunities for interns to help solve real business challenges. The program will culminate with all interns presenting a final project that can serve as a portion of their interview for a full-time position.
Interns will support their designated business function, and will have unprecedented access to executive leaders to learn the business, career training and coaching, a designated mentor, and the opportunity to immerse themselves in 2U’s rich culture and employee-led Business Resource Networks.
- Work in teams to complete a project to impact our business
- Analyze business problems as assigned
- Support a function or functions with day-to-day tasks
- Current rising senior or enrolled/graduate of a 2U|edX-powered boot camp
- Ability to work in our HQ in Lanham, MD
- Available to start June 12th, 2023
- Committed to 30 hours/week
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in the education space is preferred