Service Trade is a customer-centric B2B product team helping commercial services contractors drive business growth through web and mobile applications that help them manage work, manage costs, and capture all the details for their accounting needs. They are looking for a dynamic individual who drives product development, fosters innovation, and effectively communicates with stakeholders to ensure the product’s success in the market. Applicants should know how to define a product’s vision and strategy, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and can prioritize features to deliver a successful and customer-centric product.
Looking to hire someone to manage the ecosystem of accounting integrations. You will own all aspects of the product development lifecycle and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of all of ServiceTrade’s accounting integrations. This is a high visibility role with significant impact on the business.
- Discovery and Ideation: Perform discovery and ideation with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business drivers and goals to develop new functionality or enhance existing.
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Develop a roadmap that excites our customers and achieves company goals.
- Product Ownership: Evangelize the product to our internal teams and customers. Define the success criteria and iterate until you exceed it.
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders.
- Launch: Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and other internal stakeholders. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users.
- Measure Success: Define the objectives and key results (OKRs) for your products and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success.
- Demonstrable accounting domain experience with strong understanding of accounting principles and workflows.
- Experience in SaaS product management, with a proven track record of successful product outcomes (based on sales, adoption, growth, etc), is preferred.
- Strong ability to go deep on a subject to develop expertise and make critical decisions quickly and effectively.
- Equally comfortable interviewing a customer or working with a software engineer on technical requirements.
- Effective and adaptive communicator with a wide variety of audiences: junior and senior, technical and non technical, domain novices and experts; within ServiceTrade, with our partners, and with customers.
- Able to work cross-functionally within an organization and externally to accomplish product goals.
- Versed in agile (lowercase “a”) software development, keeping a strong strategic compass while quickly and enthusiastically adapting to changing tactical conditions.
- Able to define and adhere to a roadmap, prioritize high value features and gracefully say “no” to low value requests.
- Analytical – Collaborator – Initiative – ‘Figure it out’ attitude.