Location: Lowell, MA, Baton Rouge, LA, Verona, NJ.
Reporting to the State Medical Director, clinicians function as integral members of the Eleanor Health treatment team. In order to be considered for employment, clinicians must be waivered to prescribe Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) through the DATA 2000 Waiver and have experience prescribing MAT in the past.
- Provides direct patient care for MAT, substance use and other psychiatric disorders both in-person and via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Practice Administrator, Lead Clinician, and other team members to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Current active, unencumbered MA state Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) license
- MSN degree or higher
- Current National Certification as Nurse Practitioner
- Current active, unencumbered DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing MAT
- Mission-driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed