APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services.
The .Net Application Developer is responsible for the development of internal– and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net Framework. This position will maintain and implement new functionality in applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including stored procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server 2012 or later is a must. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code. Required location working onsite in Greensboro, NC.
- Design, Development & Support of Specific Functionality as Directed by a Team Leader.
- Development of new screens and objects (both WPF and Web) in ASP.Net/C# using .NET Core and MVC5.
- Development of REST based services including WCF and OData
- Writing queries using Linq and Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Develop and maintain SSRS reports.
- Communication with Team to identify roadblocks.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering, including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.
- Strong SQL skills
- Prior experience and usage of Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- MVC6 Frameworks
- Deep WinForms knowledge
- Experience with basic Design Patterns
- TFS (Team Foundation System)
- WCF and REST based services
- Strong Object-Oriented fundamentals and expertise
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as business drivers change
- Experience developing applications on Windows Server environments
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in application, database and middle tier component design preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in .Net Development (C# and VB.Net) preferred
- 1-2+ years of WPF
- 1-2+ years of WCF / Web API / WPF
- 1-2+ years of MVC
- 1-2+ years of Entity Framework