Location: Hybrid/On Site – Atlanta, GA
With a passion for excellence that is unwavering, this team is specifically focused on the critical work of water. The tools and resources developed over the past 50+ years have transformed the way that water utilities service consumers. A leader in the water utility space, we are focused on adapting to change and leading with purpose. Come join our Atlanta based team while benefiting from superb in office perks and benefits!
Qualified candidates will be required to be in office weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Work closely with Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master to support various Software Engineering teams
- Track multiple tasks daily in a highly fast paced environment including:
- Maintaining project schedules
- Creating, updating, storing project templates
- Updating project dashboards on a regular basis
- Schedule project related client meetings and prepare agendas, take minutes, track action items, and drive next steps
- Proactively follow up on outstanding tasks with internal and external team members
- Maintain strong interpersonal relationships with peers and leaders
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency at all times!
Qualified candidates must work in the Duluth, GA office weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Required 6months minimum of hands on, professional experience in the below areas:
- Agile software development methodologies
- Microsoft Project, Kanban boards, and Gantt charts
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Qualified candidates will demonstrate exceptional enthusiasm, communication skills, engagement, and eagerness about their work. You will be proactive, and not ‘wait for work’ to come to you, you will seek out ways to continuously contribute to the company!
SOLTECH is proud to be part of the thriving technology community, and one of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Workplaces, as well as one of The Best & Brightest Companies to Work For. Our greater purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing to life innovative software solutions that make our lives easier, safer, healthier, and more productive.
With more than 20 years of experience in the development of custom software solutions, we have provided long-term steady and flexible employment to our team of talented technology professionals. Additionally, we offer staffing solutions to a diverse set of clients that need contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire talent. Our candidate-centered approach has helped thousands of professionals find the rewarding position they were seeking.
If you are an IT professional searching for your next career opportunity, we look forward to matching your expertise and interests with a position where you can thrive. Learn more about SOLTECH careers at https://soltech.net/working-for-soltech/
Apply for this job onlineRefer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed