Are you a graduate that wants to make a career as a Security Engineer? Are you looking for a company to invest in your development? Look no further….. Here at Check Point we want to ensure we propel your career by taking you on a journey that puts you at the center of the learning. Be part of the most innovative international team of individuals that works and trains together to become the Next Generation Security Engineers at Check Point.
You will be part of our global associate program that is built to develop our next generation of security engineer leaders.
Through a structured training and enablement program, we are focused on developing you along an accelerated career path and prepare you for a full-time security engineer position in 12-18 months.
- Combine your technical knowledge and business understanding to support the sales process, matching customer needs to our portfolio of solutions and services
- Demonstrate the value of our solutions to existing customers and prospects, through engaging presentations, hands on demonstrations or in depth proof of concept deployments
- Continuous development and training
We are looking for candidate who are passionate about interacting with customers and partners to bring Check Point`s best of breed security solutions to the business market.
- Entry level position providing pre-sales technical support in the designated geography of responsibility
- Provide support to Check Point Channel/Account Managers and Strategic Check Point Customers, developing POC’s & architecting revenue-generating services in order to influence sales
- Conduct technical meetings with customers and partners to highlight our products and solutions. Perform design work for partners and resellers
- Conduct technical pilots and competitive reviews
- Hold on-going education sessions with our partners
- Perform limited post-sales support
- Willing to travel for face-to-face interview
- Willing to travel – in geo and to Tel Aviv for technical training
- BS/MS Degree in Business Administration/Computer Science or equivalent technical certifications
- 1-2 Experience in ISP Support, Help Desk Support or related networking position
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, and security protocols – a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer diplomacy skills and problem ownership
New Hire Training
- Captivating training with world class Security Engineer professionals
- Discover & learn about the digital age we live in and the importance of IT Security fundamentals – all while building strong business and technical skills
- Gain a foundational knowledge in the key aspects of Cyber Security as a business enabler and apply this knowledge to real customer scenarios