Ginger is expanding it’s services offering to support Spanish-speaking members and is seeking bilingual Spanish speaking licensed therapists to provide direct, virtual care as part of a multidisciplinary team. This is a full-time, W2 role and will require you to provide care to members in both Spanish and English, depending on demand and member geographical location. Although bilingual therapists are being hired to support the Spanish Program, due to high demand, they will be called on to regularly support our English- speaking general audience as well. Additionally, all Ginger therapists provide care only to members who reside in states in which the clinician is licensed. You will be part of the professional corporation affiliated with Ginger.
Successful candidates are clinicians that thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment- we are learning and evolving quickly so we can provide the best support possible to our members. This requires our care providers to be adaptable, flexible, and friendly to a growth mindset. Our culture is extremely supportive, passionate and committed. We’re willing to go above and beyond to reach our goals, to step in and help each other out across all teams, and to give and receive feedback graciously.
Our high demand states are constantly changing, so if you don’t see your state on the website please use this application to apply! Therapists must reside in the US and be open to cross licensing in a minimum of (3) states. Ginger will support all cross licensing fees and administration.
Ginger is an online behavioral health system, offering emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication services from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of technology and virtual care delivery, Ginger is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression. We’re coupling on-demand care and data science to reinvent how the world receives emotional and mental health support.
With Ginger, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs – from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry. The Ginger proprietary app delivers clinically validated self-care content, along with chat access to coaches and video access to therapists, psychiatrists for our members. At the moment of need, we provide our members with stigma-free access to high-quality coaches, clinicians and content.
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care
- Clinical competence in evidence based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc.)
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology – various applications, tech tools, google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc. **Tech-savviness is a must**
- Willingness and motivation to become licensed in other states as needed
- As a Ginger bilingual therapist who supports our Spanish Services Program, you are required to demonstrate Spanish proficiency at the following level:
- Understand and verbally communicate a wide range of cultural considerations and clinical modalities
- Can recognize and respond to implicit meaning in verbal communication
- Express ideas without too much searching for vocabulary or expressions
- Effectively use the language for social, clinical and professional situations
- Create well-structured and detailed speech on complex topics
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field
- An independent clinical license to practice in good standing (without need for clinical supervision)
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
- BC-TMH credential, if required by your state of license
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals, couples or families preferred