Lake Mary, FL
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking future team members for our Technology business with roles located in our Lake Mary, FL (Northern Orlando) in flex-remote/hybrid positions.
To be successful, we’re seeking interest in the following areas:
- Technology provides client-focused, technology-based solutions, enhancing client success through world-class software and leading-edge infrastructure.
- Roles such as but not limited to: Full Stack Development, Cyber Security, Data Science, Data Analytics, Infrastructure Engineering, Technology Support, DevOps, Technical Business Analysts, and Project/Program Managers.
You’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Collaborate with a variety of different teams across disciplines, you will discover new skills and hone your existing competencies.
- Establish our firm as an industry leader with a progressive approach by working with multidisciplinary, multicultural, multi-passionate individuals at all levels of our organization, as we understand that digital transformation develops through individual growth.
- Foster a flexible work environment where engagement, advancement and mobility are made possible through robust avenues for career development. Your progress through ongoing learning opportunities is fundamental to who we are.
- Partner with thought leaders and industry trailblazers – our Finance, Technology and Operations leaders have spent decades pioneering vanguard methods of working and spurring new ideas within the financial sector.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’