Location: Hybrid (Charlotte, NC)
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The Business Analyst – Payroll Projects provides systems analysis, configuration, development, QA and support for Payroll.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Work with business team members, 3rd party vendors, and user community to assess and define business/technical requirements related to Payroll Systems.
- Complete gap analysis and assessments of current technical/business solutions as well as potential future solutions.
- Draft requirements and specifications documentation, complete to signoff and validate deliverables to specifications.
- Second level support for all Payroll system products.
- Assist in application testing to ensure the functionality of the product.
- Produce high quality documentation, including procedural, operational and process flow documents.
- Provide field user and frontline support personnel training on all Payroll applications.
- Requires adherence to agreed upon deadlines.
- Create supporting documents for training, facilitate meetings and provide application demos for all audience levels.
- Perform root cause analysis in order to identify gaps in existing solutions and assist in developing new preventive solutions.
- Service oriented, collaborative approach to internal customer and peer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- SAP Payroll experience preferred.
- Committed and enthusiastic approach to supporting business customers in a systems environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. 2-3 years experience of working with Payroll systems.
- Experience in application test planning and test execution.
- Experience in writing test scripts is required
- Effective organizational and planning skills.
- Work independently to complete tasks.
- Availability to perform maintenance and testing tasks during off business hours.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)