Location: Charlotte, NC
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Compass Group, the world’s leading contract foodservice company, has a great opportunity for career development and growth here at its North America headquarters in Charlotte, NC as a Business Analytics Manager. Reporting into the Strategic Projects group, the Business Analytics Manager offers a unique opportunity to manage impactful enterprise wide projects in a fortune 500 company. Each project is carefully selected to achieve a significant return for the company and adds value to the growth of the Compass Group. A successful candidate will be a creative professional with skills to translate comprehensive business & pricing analysis and process engineering skills into clear executive-level recommendations, and own the complete life cycle of projects and drive necessary change throughout the organization.
Learn more about our team here! Link: https://vimeo.com/601254867/840be7d46b
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Manage a portfolio of key client pricing strategies across multiple stakeholders
- Create tailored, client-specific pricing analyses using impactful data and tools
- Present analyses and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to various levels of the organization
- Analyze complex business problems and data sets to draw conclusions and recommendations
- Challenge business norms through analysis and creative, critical thinking
- B.S. in Business and/or Finance-related degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analyst, consultant, or management role
- MBA, Six Sigma, and/or external consulting experience strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative skills required
- Experience with data mining and analysis (primarily Excel)
- Financial/statistical analysis
- Microsoft Office applications. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Travel as needed (less than 25%)
- Proven ability to build and develop meaningful relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Exhibits superior critical thinking skills through the ability to challenge the norm and offer healthy skepticism, imagination, and thinking outside the box
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and fluidity to shift between the big picture and details
- Exhibits and entrepreneurial spirit through being proactive, self-motivated, inquisitive and persistent
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Edit Job Description