Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
The Business Development Associate will create and build long-lasting client relationships by sourcing and soliciting new prospective residential and commercial clientele within the Twin Cities Metro Area.
- Track and work within lead software systems.
- Call on prospective customers.
- Provide technical and administrative product information.
- Maintain all lead generation documentation with accurate information.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, services, prices, and sales.
- Develop and generate prospective leads from specified demographics within the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metros and surrounding areas, including but not limited to: B2C marketing, attending/hosting trade show events, attending/hosting networking association events, and scheduling client brand/product presentations and demonstrations while establishing long-lasting client relationships.
- Consult regularly with current/past clients to provide additional/ongoing service needs.
- Communicate to the Director of Business Development regarding outcomes of all lead generation initiatives.
- Focus on delivering lead generation KPIs. Collaborate with the Leadership to evaluate performance and recommend reassessment and improvements, when needed.
- Track and report on the status of all lead components.
- Establish and maintain ongoing client relationships.
- Support existing Business Development Team members, along with all activities needed to support business development management functions while performing other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related business field.
- – Associate’s Degree with related experience.
- – 3 years experience in business/brand development or related field.
- – Proven residential & commercial construction business development results and success.
- – Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.