Card Compliant is seeking a highly ambitious individual who is driven by analytical curiosity to join our product team. Working cross-functionally, the Product Analyst will conduct research and perform analysis to better understand card usage behavior and formulate innovative solutions that deliver value and create exceptional experiences for our clients. The Product Analyst can expect to analyze and identify client and industry level behavior trends, generate informative documentation to prioritize analytical enhancements, and support several key client relationships as a domain expert. He or she will be a key contributor to successful client relationships by providing proactive support activities that in turn promote overall client satisfaction and product adoption.
Develop and manage forecasting models using advanced statistics and modeling software.
Improve product development and accuracy with client data analytics.
Compile statistical data and other pertinent information for further analysis.
Produce charts, tables, and reports that explain calculations and proposals.
Explain findings and proposals to company executives and clients.
Use proprietary software to timely and accurately analyze data.
Prepare monthly analysis and reports.
- Degree in STEM field or experience with Statistical models, advanced degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clearly explain complex statistics and technical details.
- Advanced computer skills, including understanding of databases, spreadsheets and statistical
- analysis software. Experience with SQL, Python, R or other modeling software is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, organizational and leadership skills.
- A willingness to develop industry-related knowledge.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions
- to practical solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and information.