The FDM Business Intelligence Graduate Programme will provide you with accredited training to prepare you to work with our industry leading clients. You will be a critical link between business users and the data they need to make decisions and as such, you will develop excellent technical and business capabilities.
- We will provide dedicated training to prepare you for your role as an FDM Business Intelligence Consultant. You will establish a solid understanding of databases and the standards used to query them, as well as additional database formats. You will learn the central concept of data warehousing and review the benefits of the different data model approaches and how to use different tools such as SSIS and Power BI, as well as develop a strong grounding in SQL.
- Once on client site, you may be working with vast sets of data or using the latest technology or machine learning to gather pivotal insight before communicating your analysis to the high-level decision-makers of global businesses.
- Are you an ambitious and driven graduate with a passion for technology? Then you’re exactly what we’re looking for at FDM. You don’t need to have a background in tech, we welcome candidates from all degree subjects and universities and you do not require any prior experience. If you’re open to learning new skills and working in exciting new environments, then this could be the perfect role for you. You will also need to be:
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or higher)
- An excellent communicator
- Passionate about a career in IT
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme