Location: Ontario, Canada, Remote, Hybrid
Recollective is the world’s leading online qualitative research platform. Over the past decade, we’ve worked with some of the largest and most ambitious organizations to help them engage with their target audiences to gain valuable and actionable insight.
With an award-winning suite of powerful research functionalities supported by highly skilled in-house research and service professionals, Recollective makes it easy for our customers to conduct their research online. Whether as a fully customizable DIY solution or implemented with the support of our growing network of global service partners, Recollective is in use at thousands of organizations around the world.
As a fast growing tech company located in Ottawa, Canada, we have very ambitious goals and we’re not slowing down. We like to dream big, get things done and have fun while doing it. Interested? Apply today!
Find out more about us and our story here!
Scope of the Role
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be someone with an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and other business systems, a seasoned professional with the ability to provide strategic, analytical and project support to quickly identify and implement areas of improvement. This role will involve working closely with varied internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and to ensure proper communication, prioritization and accurate management of all aspects of our projects. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact. This role is for someone who is excellent at translating business requirements into technology solutions.
The responsibilities of a Business Systems Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Serve as systems administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Work with integrated applications including AWS Connect, Adobe Sign, Conga, Celigo, NetSuite, LinkSquares, Mailchimp and others
- Handle all basic to intermediate administrative functions including, but not limited to: user account maintenance, permissions, public groups, sharing rules, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Build and optimize workflows, flows, page layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, validation rules, etc.
- Troubleshoot system issues and outages where required
- Implement process, automations and other new or enhanced features when necessary
- Perform audits of Production/Sandbox environments
- Identify and gather requirements, translating them into scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience and best practices
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and management
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check and Optimizer
- New user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- University degree/diploma in a related field or equivalent working experience with CRM applications
- Minimum two years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst with:
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including, but not limited to: Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Integrating apps and third party services into complex Salesforce environments
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder (considered an asset)
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Previous experience working in an agile and high-growth environment preferred
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
This position is open to all applicants located in Canada, although preference will be given to those located in Ottawa and those willing to work within the Eastern Time Zone.
We offer supportive and flexible work arrangements to all our employees – a mix of in-office and virtual.