Location: McLean, VA
HumanTouch is looking for an experienced Capture Manager (CM) to be based out of our headquarters office in Tysons Corner, VA. The CM is one of the most important positions within the company because their success is key to the growth of the overall HumanTouch portfolio. The CM will focus on opportunities that both expand our current account base of business, while also successfully pursuing opportunities in new account areas. The CM will report to the VP of Growth and Operations, and work closely with the rest of the executive team, and other key leaders across the organization. The CM will support the market research and opportunity identification process, develop and lead strategies and plans for specific opportunities/pursuits, and lead/support the proposal writing process. The ideal candidate will have an existing professional network across the Federal Government including agencies and teaming partners focused on Health IT, Homeland Security and Defense markets.
- Leads capture efforts to secure new business and complex re-compete contracts
- Develop capture strategy and plans to include refinement of the proposed solution, competitive analysis, and the identification and engagement of teaming partners
- Develop and maintain an awareness and understanding of HumanTouch core capabilities, solution offerings, and current/target account multi-year strategy and forecast information
- Maintain a qualified pipeline to include ongoing status updates, presentation of stage gate reviews, and managing positioning and readiness for go-no-go decisions
- Coordinates company and other team member resources to develop a high-quality, credible, and compelling solution offering
- As needed, serve in active capacity in the proposal process to include scheduling, creating outlines, color team reviews, stand up calls, white glove reviews, and production
- Proven success developing, executing, and nurturing contract wins
- Must be a team-oriented multi-tasker with demonstrated strong reasoning and communications skills, both oral and written
- Working knowledge of Federal Government contracting, contract types/vehicles and procurement processes, and sourcing tools like GovWin, eBuy, etc.
- Strong capability in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Strong technical and proposal writing experience
- Prior experience handling opportunities in multiple sectors (i.e., Civilian, Health, etc.)
- Proven success handling multiple capture opportunities at once