Location: Pasco, WA
Under indirect supervision, manages women’s health care, focusing primarily on pregnancy, childbirth, the post partum period, care of the newborn, and the family planning and gynecologic needs of women. Practice within the health care system and perform consultation, collaborative management, or referral, as indicated by the health status of the client. Generally, practice in accord with the Standards for the Practice of Midwifery, as defined by the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
- Provide direct prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum and/or well women patient services and primary care to low-to-moderate risk obstetrical and gynecological patients.
- Participates in the education of medical, midwifery, nursing students, clinical staff, residents, fellows, peers and others.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. May be required to work on-call or on continuous roster on a 24-hour, 7-day basis.
- Assisting during cesarean sections.
- Furthermore, the candidate will have graduated from an accredited CNM program and have at minimum 1 year of experience, which may include practicum. CPR certified. WA state licensed.
- Monthly bonuses based on deliveries and first assist
- CME stipend
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Professional Licenses
- Relocation Assistance
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Up to $105,000.00 per year
- Willing to help with relocation for the right candidate