Location: Remote (there will be times attendance in the Atlanta HQ office will be required)
Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
The purpose of the Client Success Manager is to meet and exceed Client Revenue Retention targets by reactively supporting onboarded Rev.io clients.
The Client Success Manager will act as an account manager for a portfolio of Rev.io accounts with a focus on training, software support resolution, project management and account relationship development. Client Success Managers are held accountable for SLA management, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
This position reports to the Director of Client Success
- Effectively manage incoming calls and tickets within Rev.io SLA and customer update guidelines – solving T1 requests.
- Act as primary contact for client to resolve product or service requests by clarifying and determining the root cause; selecting and explaining the best solution for resolution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Follow Rev.io processes to update ticket classification and client support history in account
- Coordinate escalation to Development Teams (T2, T3), when appropriate
- Complete “handoff” checklist and conduct Welcome call into Client Success
- Develop a strategic partnership between assigned clients and Rev.io, conducting quarterly account reviews and being a funnel for questions, ideas and hurdles for the client
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and alert management of any high-risk, early warning indicators that would impact retention of client
- Present client needs to development team for inclusion on future product releases
- Be knowledgeable on Rev.io settings, configuration, and workflows for assigned client accounts and use intimate Rev.io product knowledge and proven skills to streamline customer’s business.
- Have a working knowledge of client’s current priorities, open tickets, special projects, & development items
- Recommend potential products or services to Client through account review discovery and analyzing customer needs.
- Facilitate cross-departmental meetings and client calls when necessary
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and onsite client visits as needed
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with all client contacts.
- Assist other Account Managers as needed to ensure timely responses to clients as needed to hit team goals.
- Continually work to improve the client experience with Rev.io support, participating on project teams, as needed.
- Take the extra mile to satisfy customers and be courageous in engaging fellow Rev.io employees in trouble resolution and meeting customer expectations.
- Collaborate effectively across all departments, and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Follow the Client Success Team Expectations and strive to hit all key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related fields or equivalent experience
- Client Relationship Management experience, preferred
- SQL experience, preferred
- Telecom Industry Experience is a plus
- Software technical support, is a plus
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Experience effectively collaborating across departments
- Effective listening and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This individual must display a professional image and represent the company in line with stated core values and mission