Location: Remote (there will be times attendance in the Atlanta HQ office will be required)
Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
The purpose of the Client Success Manager is to meet and exceed Client Revenue Retention targets by reactively supporting onboarded Rev.io clients.
- Effectively manage incoming calls and tickets within Rev.io SLA and customer update guidelines – solving T2 requests.
- Implements client driven reporting and data migration needs within the Rev.io platform with exposure to user interface and database changes.
- Involved in the database testing and will actively participate in workflows regarding business intelligence and reporting.
- Follow Rev.io processes to update ticket classification and client support history in account.
- Ensure that T2 to T3 escalations follow documented escalations processes.
- Monitor inbound queue to isolate urgent support issues and outages.
- Provide T3 with thorough notes on nature of escalations.
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with all client contacts.
- Assist other T2 Support Engineers as needed to ensure timely responses to clients as needed to hit team goals.
- Continually work to improve the client experience with Rev.io support, participating on project teams, as needed.
- Monitor and & report on all Tier 2 SLAS – take preventive and reactive measures in response to SLAs.
- Discuss all Open Tickets approaching the SLA to implement preventive plan.
- Ensure ALL GREEN Scorecards for T2 metrics.
- Take the extra mile to satisfy customers and be courageous in engaging fellow Rev.io
- employees in trouble resolution and meeting customer expectations.
- Collaborate effectively across all departments, and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Follow the Client Success Team Expectations and strive to hit all key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields or equivalent experience
- 1+ Years of SQL exposure, preferred
- Client Relationship Management experience, preferred
- Project Management experience, preferred
- Telecom Industry Experience is a plus
- Software technical support, is a plus
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience effectively collaborating across departments
- Effective listening and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This individual must display a professional image and represent the company in line with stated core values and mission
Additional Experience Desired
- At least 1 relevant class in databases (preferably SQL Server experience)
- Strong communicator, self-driven, and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong debugging skills
- SQL Server