Location: Pennsylvania (Virtual)
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66 markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers. We’re dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television advertising. Working with companies from local startups to nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business reach its target customers. By applying data to television advertising in new ways, we’re able to bring our clients the best of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more, check out www.effectv.com.
Responsible for assisting in formulating and defining systems and objectives through research and a basic understanding of business knowledge systems.
- Assists in preparing detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes knowledge related problems, identifies the application area with the issues and supports the technical teams in knowledge content creation.
- Assists in the analysis of knowledge for business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing system logic and knowledge content.
- Develops and maintains knowledge System and Process flow diagrams.
- Supports the testing of the systems to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Provides reports/data to more experienced Analysts for determining system integrity.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.