Location: Pennsylvania (Virtual)
Join a “Growth Minded” fast-paced exciting engineering team working in the Advanced Advertising industry and be a part of how we transform our industry by bringing cutting edge applications and platforms to life. During this exciting time of organizational growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Software Developer who will play a critical role in the design, implementation, and maintenance of our core Salesforce CRM deployment. Salesforce Engineering team is building a better way for our essential customer facing teams to know our customers better and ineract with them the way they wish. The team learns what essential departments, like, Marketing, and Sales need to find, slell to and support customers and then we design and build it. Our intern will learn this essential process from beginning to end while contributing to the end product. Our 10–12-week program as an intern at Comcast will help you cultivate meaningful relationships, develop professional skills, gain insight to the day-to-day operations of a top media and technology company, and receive mentorship opportunities to expand your professional network. You will gain invaluable knowledge of our industry, be part of our diverse and welcoming culture and receive exposure to other areas of the business, all while working on real life business projects and functions.
The position of Salesforce Specialist will be responsible for maintaining daily operations of the Salesforce Engineering team. This will include system administration, change control, interface design, data quality, requirements gathering and reporting. The Specialist will also be responsible for other functions as needed to maximize product efficiency and usefulness and meet the needs of the organization.
- Develop our Salesforce, an industry-leading customer relationship management (CRM) database to learn valuable and sought after data management and administration skills.
- Build CRM reports for management to drive and monitor sales performance
- Working on salesforce.com business requirements for fixes or new features alongside Salesforce developers
- Attending developer meetings and contributing notes and summaries for next actions
- Learning and using basic salesforce.com developer tools and processes like Jira, Salesforce developer tools, grooming user stories.
- Assist with data projects as they arise.
- Authorized to work in the United States with no current or future sponsorship needs
- Available to work 40 hours per week over the course of the summer program