Location: US Remote (Any of the following states: CA, OR, WA, HI, CO, GA, MD, VA, CT, DC, or IL.)
- App development in Power Apps & Power Automate
- Dashboard development in Tableau/PowerBI
- Meeting support
- Project support on various initiatives
Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you’ll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management – planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree or have graduated from an accredited university within the last year.
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Internships will span 10-12 weeks and will include orientation, Kaiser Permanente speaker series, programming and connection to broader organization
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Internships are a pipeline for the organization to hire full-time talent