Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Develops, plans & schedules proposals in accordance with estimating policy, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) & Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS) requirements, USG Bus. System Requirements & other govt. regulations.
- Shapes, develops & matures bus. case analyses & cost methods resulting in a comprehensive bid/price strategy.
- Develops initiatives to increase profitability & cashflow.
- Acts as the estimating lead on proposals compiling cost, schedule, & technical elements to development proposals in accordance with Request For Proposal (RFP) specs.
- Coordinates the collection of cost, scheduling, & performance elements from functional departments.
- Performs financial modeling & analyses related to major proposals, including rate studies & analysis, bus. case development, cash flow analysis, NPV & IRR & presents analyses & recommendations to leaders.
- Researches & analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts & determination of accuracy of functional estimates.
- Participates in should-cost & pricing reviews with management & customer reps.
- Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team & interacts with DCAA /other audit agencies.
- Initiates process improvements to enhance productivity & efficiency within pricing & estimating functions.
- May provide day-to-day direction & guidance to less senior Proposal Analysts.
- Develops, communicates, & implements Estimating & Pricing policies/procedures, & conducts monitoring & surveillance activities to ensure that the policies/procedures are being thoroughly & consistently implemented.
- Possesses comprehensive written & oral communications skills to support proposal development activities, executive proposal reviews, fact-finding & negotiations, & interaction with DCAA/other audit agencies.
Basic Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business, or other related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience using proposal pricing systems such as, PROPRICER, PCTOPS, CPS or BOE tool usage
• Familiarity or experience with FAR, Part 15 proposal requirements
• Experience coordinating complex estimates with changing requirements
Desired skills :
• Pricing or functional estimating experience in materials, engineering, operations, and/or sustainment
• Experience, with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint at an advanced or expert level
• Experience in Tableau
• Proven communication and leadership skills