Service Trade is hiring a CRM Product Manager for their NorthBoundary product (CRM/CPQ) to set the strategy, drive development with in-house engineers and/or partners, and coordinate efforts with teammates across the organization for products focused on the Mechanical and Fire & Life Safety markets. This is a high visibility role with significant impact on the business. The successful PM has the drive, curiosity, and strong execution skills needed to bring valuable products to market.
ServiceTrade is the leading provider of software as a service (“SaaS”) applications for commercial service contractors. Our customers use ServiceTrade’s mobile and web applications to streamline service operations and engage customers online to earn revenue growth averaging over 23% year-over-year.
- Implement product features consistent with the company mission of helping commercial service contractors increase the value of their brand by becoming more important to their customers
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects to collect, understand, and communicate product requirements into clear user stories
- Work closely with software development teams within ServiceTrade and external engineering partners to communicate the priority of and technical requirements for user stories during weekly grooming sessions
- Act as the customer advocate and answer business questions about user stories for engineers in daily stand-ups and whenever urgent or development-blocking questions arise
- Attend daily stand-ups in the 9am Eastern time hour
- Strong experience in product management of CRM and/or CPQ software – ideally with solutions that are NOT used internally
- Experience in SaaS product management, with a proven track record of successful product outcomes (based on sales, adoption, growth, etc), is preferred
- Strong ability to go deep on a subject to develop expertise and make critical decisions quickly and effectively
- Equally comfortable interviewing a customer or working with a software engineer on technical requirements
- Effective and adaptive communicator with a wide variety of audiences: junior and senior, technical and non technical, domain novices and experts; within ServiceTrade, with our partners, and with customers
- Able to work cross-functionally within an organization and externally to accomplish product goals
- Versed in agile (lowercase “a”) software development, keeping a strong strategic compass while quickly and enthusiastically adapting to changing tactical conditions
- Able to define and adhere to a roadmap, prioritize high value features and gracefully say “no” to low value requests
- Analytical – Collaborator – Initiative – ‘Figure it out’ attitude