Our *Data Team as a Service* model addresses the full spectrum of data needs of a typical DTC startup — data ingestion, transformation, storage, and reporting. We help our customers create a singular view of their business by centralizing data from 50+ platforms. Our experience launching and growing 10+ DTC brands ensures that every report & visualization is relevant, insightful, and actionable. Our current customer base includes some well known brands, and is on the verge of onboarding a number of additional strategic brands in collaboration with some well known growth agencies.
We believe in sustainable growth. The company has been profitable and growing since launch.
Our technology stack includes DBT, BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Elixir, and Node.
We believe success with data starts with a singular focus on User Experience and Customer Success. We obsess over customer success — we have minimal churn since launching.
We’re looking for a scrappy data analyst who understands the importance of customer interaction problem-solving, and onboarding.
**We handle extremely sensitive business and PII data —** **attention to detail and strong communication skills and are a must**.
This is a full-time role with a high-impact training program.
- Develop a deep understanding of our reports and their underlying data model.
- Understand how each metric & dimension relates each other and to the eCommerce business model in general.
- Handle and respond to customer requests and questions about their reports.
- Triage, scope, and implement customer customization requests.
- Respond to bug reports. Log and fix bugs as they come up.
- Onboard new customers and trial customers on their reports over screen sharing sessions. Educate them on report usage and help them answer their analytical questions using the reports.
- Help develop report documentations and other onboarding materials to continuously improve the onboarding process.
- As you get more familiar with the stack, begin contributing to R&D efforts, such as developing new data models and data science capabilities.