- Location: New Malden, London, UK
- Citizenship Required: United Kingdom Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Security Check (SC)
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Your Opportunity to Define Possible. Our Opportunity to Deliver the Nation’s Security. Together.
Salary: £53,000 – £76,000
Role Clearance Type: You must be able to gain and maintain UK Government clearance
Location: Burlington House, New Malden, Kingston-Upon-Thames, London, UK.
About Your Opportunity:
Play a key role in one of Northrup Grumman UK’s largest programmes!
A key member of the Product Cyber Security (PCS) team, this role will work to the PCS Manager and will provide Product Cyber Security expertise in support of historic, current, and future business. The role will be primarily involved with those activities that contribute to the cyber risk management for products contained within Northrop Grumman’s UK Defence portfolio.
This role calls for a blend of knowledge and it operates in the overlap of the Operational Technology and Product (as opposed to Enterprise) Cyber Security domains. Experience in both of these domains is highly desirable, but prospective candidates should not be discouraged if their skillset is more developed in one, rather than the other; we understand what we are looking for and are able to provide training to overcome the shortfall.
- Flexible working schedules – we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package – choose which NGUKL benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme – exceptional performance is recognized through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel
- Career Development – opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
- Industrial Control System (ICS) product Cybersecurity Risk Management, including contributing to the accreditation activities, for one, or more, products and in accordance with a formal requirements framework;
- ICS product security design, development and qualification;
- Working within engineering teams to plan, design, code and test ICS complex system products;
- Working with 3rd parties in the satisfaction of system security requirements;
- The creation of security document sets (RMADS, SyOps, procedures etc.) in support of product accreditation;
- Knowledge, demonstrable skills and qualifications in Operation Technology (ICS) and / or Cyber Security;
- Experience of conducting cyber / technical security activities within an Industrial Control environment, regardless of Industry Sector;
- A broad information assurance mind-set, able to assimilate and consider issues from the technical, process and business perspective;
- A pragmatic attitude to the implementation of security within a defence environment;
- A sound understanding of the procedures required to identify, quantify and address vulnerabilities within a product, project and organisation