TUCKER Cybersecurity is a certified Fortinet Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) tailored for small businesses. In collaboration with Fortinet, a cybersecurity technology giant valued at $60 billion, we bring the same cutting-edge technology trusted by Fortune 500 corporations,
governments, military, and critical infrastructures worldwide to small businesses. This position is a remote contractual opportunity. As we onboard new clients after the appointment-setting phase, there will be potential for career advancement, transitioning from Appointment Setting to Operational responsibilities in cybersecurity. You can work flexible hours around your availability Monday through Friday.
We are looking for an Appointment Setter to join our dynamic team and help us expand our clientele. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients, understanding their basic cybersecurity needs, and scheduling meetings for our sales team. The candidate should have a basic understanding of cybersecurity and / or tech sales and demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
You will be given appointment setting training including sales scripts, access to the CRM, a dedicated/specific list of leads for prospecting on a weekly basis, compensation is $20/appointment set plus up to 10% of gross revenues as commission depending on experience. We can accommodate time zones with lists for east or west coast prospecting to allow for 9-5 east coast time zones or after 5 PM east coast time for prospecting in central, mountain, and pacific coast time zones to allow maximum appointment setting flexibility.
Note: you will not be sourcing the leads, they will be provided to you with phone numbers, contact names, etc. to call / prospect. You will also receive training and support materials to succeed.
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective clients to introduce our cybersecurity solutions.
- Qualifying leads based on their needs and potential interest in our services.
- Scheduling meetings between potential clients and our sales team.
- Maintaining a record of calls, scheduled appointments, and follow-up activities in our CRM.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure appointments are well-prepared for.
- Meeting or exceeding appointment setting and sales targets.
- Prior experience in a similar role, preferably within the cybersecurity or IT industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with CRM software (Hubspot).
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Goal-oriented mindset with a drive to meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude.
- Must have a computer and phone for USA outbound calling.
- Proficiency in English language.