Location: Eden Prairie, MN
The Data Analyst will be a key member of the Data & Analytics department, this role requires a self-directed, analytical thinker who can use big data tools and infrastructures to accurately and efficiently manage and manipulate large amounts of data across multiple data sources. This individual must be comfortable collaborating within the department to build, design, maintain and analyze data-driven ad-hoc statistical reports and dashboards while ensuring data integrity is always maintained.
- Manage robust datasets (10+ million records) across multiple data sources and various input files.
- Implement data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
- Develop and execute the creation of standard and ad-hoc statistical reports for all client marketing efforts and critical metrics.
- Collaborate with client teams to identify and translate data, analytics, and insights into strategic recommendations for client programs.
- Maintain, monitor, and update SeQuel’s proprietary online analytics tool.
- Complete all data management and analytics projects accurately, efficiently, and within the desired timeline.
- Seek efficiency through automation of processes, such as applications, to enhance speed and accuracy of SeQuel’s internal match-back and merge/purge.
- Maintain and improve cutting-edge programming knowledge through coursework, software, packages, functions, etc. that are relevant to all data management and analytics projects.
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Information Management, or related scientific/quantitative field.
- Minimum of 1-year data analysis experience (work or school); specifically working with databases.
- Proficient in R (dplyr, stringr, tidyverse, etc.) or Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), and SQL.
- Highly active knowledge of MS Office Suite (proficiency in macros, pivot tables, functions, reports, etc.).
- Alignment with SeQuel’s Purpose & Values
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, interpret, and disseminate significant amounts of information, accurately.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with R Shiny and AWS is preferred