The primary objective of this role is to support and expand the newly formed Client Intelligence team with analysis, scripting and reporting on a variety of subjects. This includes client/prospect profiling, sales lifecycle, client journey mapping, market/competitor research. This will assist in developing company strategies around growth, client engagement and the wider market landscape.
The role will offer applicants to learn in a fast paced and dynamic environment and to quickly take on more responsibility to further develop skills. The successful applicant will learn the needs of client intelligence team and the wider growth department as well as the procedures, KPIs and models used. With this knowledge and fresh perspective you will be expected to provide insights and process improvements to deliver on the team’s objectives. Therefore, proactive and ambitious candidates are required.
Successful candidates will have access to a wealth of knowledge from more senior team members and from key stakeholders on other teams in the company. This will include learning about financial markets, modelling techniques, sales/marketing strategies and interaction with senior stakeholders including C-suite and board level.
- Provide insights and intelligence for use across the company to inform direction on business decisions
- Create strategies and proposals from the insights generated through data analysis
- Ensure accuracy and optimisation of our internal tooling and client intelligence software (including Hubspot and internal databases), particularly with regards to the accuracy of the sales pipeline and customer/prospect information.
- Collate, clean and visualise data from several internal tools, and external sources, to produce/present reports for key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Build, manage and update new workflows and dashboards to provide insights on clients, prospects, and wider market data
- Build statistical tools that analyse TH client/prospect behaviour, trends and requirements
- Perform market research on prospective client, competitor and regulatory data to inform new strategies across company
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in either Python, Excel/VBA, SQL or any object-oriented language
- Fast learner and keen for growth opportunities
- Outstanding presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resilient and keen to voice suggestions for team/company strategies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and exercise clear judgement
- BSc degree in STEM or another related field (data science would be preferential)
- Knowledge of financial markets would be beneficial