Location: Plano, TX – Onsite
The WBW program offers Returners the resources and guidance they need to assist with the often difficult task of reentering the workforce after a career break. WBW is committed to helping you land a job in the shortest time possible by making every effort to match you to existing roles at WBW participating partner companies. This is a place where you can connect with mentors and advisors, get tips, and above all, get the support you need. The WBW program is always free for Returners.
WBW’s many partners are continually providing new job opportunities for their returners. The jobs are for individuals with a career gap, just like you. So don’t hesitate to apply.
- Primary Skills: Salesforce B2B, Excel, SQL, Data Analysis,
- Contract Type: W2
- Duration 2+ Months
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
- Work activities require some operational knowledge of supported business processes and the ability to analyze and facilitate application and system issues in order to meet the customer business needs. Troubleshoots and assists in resolving simple to moderately complex application functionality issues.
- RAbility to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations;
- This role will focus on enabling data driven decision making for our tax products. If you are a data expert, you will get an exciting opportunity in an innovative industry which combines finance and high-tech.
- Proficient in Salesforce B2B
- Google Suite
- SQL a plus