As a Data Analytics Engineer in our team, you will ensure the data is accessible across the entirety of Gymshark to support all subsequent analytics and reporting.
- Providing clean, accessible data sources across Gymshark, to enable functions to answer key business questions and better understand business performance and/or customer behaviour, which in turn leads to making strategic decisions based upon our data.
- Managing data updates, imports, exports, segments, and audiences within analytical systems such as our insights database and marketing automation platform.
- Identifying problems with data quality, access, and processing, working across multiple systems and with various teams to identify the root cause, implement appropriate solutions through to resolution.
- Building, monitoring, and maintaining data process, documentation and reporting that improve our data assets (cleansing, quality, enrichment etc.)
- Working with third party partners and software providers to improve and/or implement new data solutions and processes.
- Being the gatekeeper for customer data, aware of our usage and alignment to data privacy standards, in collaboration with Data Governance to ensure best practice standards are applied/maintained.
- Strong experience with data analysis tools and technologies (e.g., SQL, Python, Snowflake, Excel, Alteryx, AWS)
- High class numerical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Track record in translating business data issues with an effective data solution.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: working with both technical & non-technical stakeholders, acting as the translation/intermediary to simplify terminology as/when needed.
- Need to be a methodical, analytical, and logical thinker, able to see the bigger picture, and get to underlying business questions and challenges.
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms (“CDP”) would be beneficial.
- Confident at working with in-house Systems teams.
- Able to separate BAU from core objectives, managing workloads effectively.
- Demonstrate delivery under pressure and to deadline.
- Awareness of Business Intelligence (“BI”) tools such as Tableau, Looker, Quicksight.