We’re looking for a talented multi-disciplinary Data Architect to help us enhance the scalable and robust data architecture for our Data & Analytics platform that is deployed across many of our global customer base.
In this role, you’ll be a source of technical knowledge and experience, facilitating, building (with a development team), and packaging our solution to the market. You’ll be involved in multi-faceted projects at once, where you’ll be required to solve complex problems that require a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset.
You’ll need to understand the full picture, and design system architecture end-to-end, with high attention to user and business requirements. You’ll conduct POC’s, to help choose the right technologies, and to design the most applicable data model and data pipelines.
The role has no direct reports, but will be accelerated through the matrix management structure with product / UX / industry support, and to deliver engineering outcomes.
- Oversee the end to end product design and identify Gentrack product portfolio synergy by working with the wider team of Architects
- Architect and build POC for highly scalable data pipelines for diversified and complex data flows
- Guide our data engineers / BI Developers by setting technical directions and providing standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices aligned to Gentrack standards
- Influence our roadmap strategy and augment it with the architectural vision
- Track and identify relevant new technologies in the market and push their implementation into our pipelines through research and POC activities
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of data solutions.
- Work closely with the business analysis team and be part of designing the target data model, which has to support both reporting and analytical / AI based use cases
- Significant relevant experience as BI developer / BI designer / Data engineer
- Broad technology experience~
- Experience with at least one of the major public cloud platforms (ideally AWS)
- Experience with big data solutions like BigQuery/Snowflake/RedShift
- Experience with high-scale, high-volume relational databases, and SQL language
- Frontend skills such as Tableau//PowerBI – advantage
- Experience with workflows and data processing pipelines – advantage.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL/ELT framework
- Understanding of infrastructure automation (e.g., terraform / CDK)
- Strong leader and influencer
- Quick learner, a team player, independent and motivated individual
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Customer facing skills, ability to take part in presale processes and solution design
- Hybrid working
- Flexible early finish on Fridays
- Genefits discounts platform
- Private health insurance
Gentrack wants to work with the best people, no matter their background. So, if you are passionate about learning new things and keen to join the mission, you will fit right in. If you have great experience, talent, and passion then Gentrack would like to hear from you. Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.