Location: Hybrid (Phoenix, AZ; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Seattle, WA)
We are a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities like data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with pre-configured industry solutions to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. We combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
As part of our Data & AI group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape.
You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Cloud Data Engineer, Data Modeler or Data Architect covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance and Data Migration. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience with at least one of the following: Python, Spark, Hive, Databricks, Kafka, MongoDB, Scala, Cassandra, or MapReduce
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with any of the following: NoSQL / DW CosmosDB, Synapse, Cassandra, DynomoDB, or PostgreSQL
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in data analysis or data engineering
- Experience working with AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure
- Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing.
- Lead data modeling activities to capture and model data requirements, business rules, and logical and physical models
- Examine data from multiple sources, and share insights which provide competitive advantage