Location: Virginia; DC; Maryland
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees’ ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A teacher and problem solver. Skilled in making sense of the complex for the average Joe and Jane to understand. Always up for a challenge, you can take any complicated data mess from drab to fab and turn it into a descriptive story. Whether it’s building dashboards, using algorithms to create images, or identifying trends, you totally geek out. Unlike the rest, you have an edge that allows you to see and apply your work through a human lens. You know some people are visual learners and just need to see things on paper to get it. Ready to work with some of the brightest minds in this space? Then join us, where you’ll be able to create solutions for clients that bring data to life!
- Execution and maintenance of existing Tableau and Excel based dashboards
- Work with client leadership to identify additional opportunities to apply analytic capabilities to new and existing dashboards
- Provide the organization with reporting, analysis, and data visualization support as needed for day-to-day activities
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate dashboard and visualization solutions
- Lead a technical team to solve clients’ solutions while being hands on
- Building visualizations and dashboards in Tableau or related Business Intelligence tools
- Maintaining reporting, reviewing the analytics, and dashboard functionality
- Building automation using Visual Basic
- Leading projects or small to medium technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus Points If:
- Master’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, and/or Data Science
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.