We are authentic, professional providers of fun, focused on building a Great Place To Work For All by staying true to our mission: ‘Life’s a Party, We’re Makin’ It Fun!’ and ‘So Much Fun It’s Scary!’
At Spencer’s and Spirit Halloween, we do the right thing always-integrity, fairness, respect, and transparency are our foundation. You will find our culture to be inclusive, passionate, resilient, and one that values differences and embraces all.
One Team / One Goal
We are leaders and owners of our business success. Whether it’s developing new and exclusive costumes, quality testing products, or implementing technology solutions, our teams understand the value of working collaboratively to embrace change through innovation, curiosity, and thoughtfulness.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Flexible work environment
- Career advancement
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with a company match
- 30% merchandise discount
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting the eCommerce marketing team and collaborating with marketing channel teams to help drive brand awareness and deepen the relationship with existing customers while improving marketing KPI’s. This associate will primarily work within the paid search, affiliate, and natural search channels, with a special focus on our paid social programs.
- Utilize analytics for detecting trends and potential opportunities across marketing channels.
- Conduct research and validate data sets to support the implementation of innovative initiatives and strategies.
- Assist marketing team in supporting growth initiatives across multiple channels.
- Track and audit marketing materials to ensure they are updated and accurate.
- Help pull weekly reports for paid search, social media, natural search, and affiliate channels.
- Assist in planning and researching affiliate publishers.
- Coordinate outreach to social influencers.
- Paid and earned media campaign asset coordination.
- Support search engine optimization research and keyword analysis for the website and blog.
- Work with merchandise team to curate social shopping.
- Research and present data analysis findings for channel competitors.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in a multi-channel marketing setting.
- Background or knowledge of a data analytics platforms like Adobe or Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn & grow.
- A true go-getter with a passion for finding ways to meet and exceed business goals and making process improvements and optimizations.
- Comfortable problem solving and quickly responding to changes in the business.
- Experience with a task management software would be beneficial.
- Strong sense of urgency, drive, and passion to take ownership of all projects.