We are seeking an energetic, ambitious, and results-driven individual to support our
marketing activities and growth. This is an exciting learning opportunity in an AI start-up
reporting directly to the CEO and founder.
- Run AB Test experiments to optimise our landing pages and messaging.
- Contribute to the development of sales and marketing campaigns targeted at
- Contribute regular market feedback
- Manage our social media and work with key team members to improve their
- Content creation, SEO, messaging, and communication
- Technical operations support for business development and marketing
- Being able to research and write on multiple topics (each week around 2,500
words article must be produced); weekly newsletter.
- Coming up with an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to
meet the business objectives.
- Improve on existing social marketing strategy to enhance Algomos social media
presence on platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Optimising our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through
email, content, and social channels.
- Marketing Strategy- Identifying new opportunities to develop an awareness of the
brand within the art and furniture industry.
- Find new ways to drive more online sales (here is where growth hacking skills will
come in handy)
- Research and qualify sales leads
- Communicate with and oversee onboarding of leads.
- Monitor conversations and manage the daily operations for organic social media
and first contact communication channels.
- Stay up-to-date with art and social media trends and best practice
We are great advocates of no-code tools and API automations
As such, our current tech-stack/setup has
- Linkedin Plugins.
- Google Analytics + Tag Manager.