Location: Tustin, CA 92780 ( ONSITE POSITION )
About Yebo Group
The Yebo Group is an all-in-one packaging and printing solution, that provides the most advanced custom printing and packaging options in the industry. As a trusted packaging manufacturer located in Orange County, we work with some of the biggest brands.
We believe in building a culture the Yebo way. We grow our employees to help develop them professionally so we can promote from within. Our executive team has an open door policy because we want to hear everyone’s ideas. We understand that an inspired staff is linked to not only the Yebo culture, but also innovation and can drive better business results.
If you agree and feel the same way, then Yebo may be the fit you are looking for.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist at Yebo is a high-profile and critical role. We are looking for someone who has proven marketing experience. You must have strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop strategic marketing plans using blogs, events, video, email, social media, 3rd party campaigns, and more
- Originate a diverse set of branded offline and online marketing assets to ensure growth
- Integrate accurate synchronization between Hubspot and Filemaker
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency
- Work closely with Sales to ensure Filemaker is fully integrated and operational with Marketing demand gen programs
- Photograph samples and curate digital asset library
- Support other marketing initiatives
Analytics & Reporting
- Leverage Hubspot and Google Analytics for lead, campaign and analysis reporting
- Track ROI of marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and continued investment
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for Marketing efficiencies
- Experience in marketing analytics
- System Administration and marketing experience using Hubspot
- Relevant experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high-energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with extreme attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or a related field
Bonus Technical Skills Desired
- Adobe Creative Suite technical proficiency
- Hubspot marketing automation technical proficiency
- Basic HTML/CSS/JS technical proficiency
- Strong writing skills
- Online marketing technical proficiency
- Administrative competency with CMS and CRM systems
- Bilingual a Plus