Denver, CO 80202
Plug Digital is a rapidly growing e-commerce web design and development agency dedicated to driving meaningful growth for their clients. Plug Digital clients are small, mid-size businesses across many industries.
Plug Digital is looking for an e-commerce Project Manager & strategist at their downtown Denver location who is customer-focused, creative, and technically-minded, has excellent communication and organizational skills, and can thrive in a fast-growing environment. This role will suit someone who is passionate about the e-commerce industry, flexible, dynamic, and experienced in stakeholder management, as the role will require working with several clients on a variety of different web design, development, and digital service projects.
About this role:
***E-commerce experience is a must***
The e-commerce project manager will be a hybrid role between nurturing client relationships, acting as an e-commerce creative and technical business advisor, while working closely with key stakeholders, remote team of designers, developers, and testers to execute complex digital e-commerce projects from the scoping stage to delivery.
- Act as a strategic e-commerce advisor for our clients. Know how to lead and consult clients on growing and optimizing site.
- Attend client & prospect meetings and phone calls to completely understand their business goals, audience needs, and project requests.
- Research, problem-solve, and determine creative & technical solutions for client needs. Provide technical direction to project teams.
- Translate business needs into creative & technical requirements and estimate project scope, costs, and resources needed.
- Ensure that e-commerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed.
- Collaborate and coordinate with in-house designers, developers, everyone involved until final delivery.
- Ongoing learning of the Shopify platform and new digital services we offer.
- Minimum 2 years proven track record for successfully managing medium/large e-commerce projects. Shopify experience strongly preferred.
- A solid understanding of retail, merchandising, and e-commerce concepts.
- A solid understanding of e-commerce systems and architectures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of visual and interactive design disciplines and principles.
- Strong proficiency with task sequencing, dependencies, and 3rd party vendor responsibilities for an e-commerce project.
- Attention to detail, extreme thoroughness, and the ability to easily multitask.
- Team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to continuously learn and grow in the e-commerce space.
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify experience
- Basic web development knowledge
- UX , CRO design experience
- Knowledge of website usability and passion for improving the online customer shopping experience
- Experience with Google analytics
- Basic digital marketing knowledge – SEM/SEO, Social and Email Marketing
- Experience in any of the following areas:
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- e-commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Shopify: 2 years (Preferred)
- UX Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Salary based on experience. Starting at $40,000+ a year.
- Paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays.
- Fun and collaborative office environment in Denver
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself.