An opportunity to Learn, Develop your Skills, and Grow in various roles.
Software Engineering Career Pathway:
HCL works as true partners with their employees and clients, embodying their values: Ideapreneurship and Relationship Beyond the Contract. HCL’s team is always driven to learn, improve and innovate. Taking an open-minded approach to opportunities and challenges and focused on solving business challenges. Delivering programs and projects to exceed stakeholder expectations.
Be part of a team that could contribute to specialized technology areas such as requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessment, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, and/or maintenance of an application or a platform or an embedded software product.
Contribute to upgrading, maintaining, sustaining, or enhancing the software application, platform, or product quality. HCL encourages intrapreneurship based on an individual’s interest and ability to take up varying challenges, like participating in the incubation of a new service/ solution/ product /or application.
Begin your first career as Software Engineer or Digital Systems Analyst, with the potential to grow in your career to more elevated roles such as Software Development Engineer (In Test), Project/ Technical Lead, Project/Technical Manager, Technical Architect, and more either at a module, subsystem, system, application, solution/product or project level.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Write design documents and participate in design reviews.
- Set up environment and participate in testing/troubleshooting existing software issues and implement as per the change management process and bug fixes.
- Optimize developed systems for performance and reliability.
- Develop functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
- Use applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, and/or databases to perform assigned tasks.
Technologies: Java | .Net | Python | Automation Testing | Softwarization | 5G | Embedded Software / C++ / Digital Systems – SAP
Locations: Frisco & San Antonio, TX | Cary, NC | Horsham, PA | Hartford, CT | Troy, MI | Cincinnati, OH
Graduation Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, or other STEM Majors like Math & Science. Associate Degrees in Computer Science will also be considered.
Data Engineering & AI Pathway:
In a well Connected world through people, devices, and systems, Data is a common element that comes in all forms & shapes at various speeds. Data modernization journey to a Hybrid or Multi-cloud is vital to convert data into insights & drive innovations faster. Enterprises are looking for ‘No code’ based AI/ML to create data scientists & democratize the access of data & insights to everyone in the organization.
HCL acknowledges the need & importance of Data and has created a very focused group to drive Data Engineering & AI. Jointly built with their customers, petabyte-scale Modern Data platforms in various clouds(Azure/AWS/GCP) built & deployed different AI/ML models, including Computer vision models in edge devices like digital cameras to machines running on the shop floor. To accelerate customers’ journey of Data Modernization, they have built innovative solutions like Graviton – Connected Data platform, AION – Homegrown Auto ML & Data science platform, Anomaly detection platform, AI-enabled Data Genie 2.0, which helps in the generation of Production grade Synthetic data and many more innovative frameworks.
Would you like to be part of this exciting journey of HCL’s Data Engineering & AI? What HCL offers is not just a job but a wholesome career. People starting their journey as Entry Level Data Engineer can follow the career path of Data Engineering, Data Analysis, or Data science. They could steadily build their careers as Technical Architects, Solution Architects, Chief Data scientists, or head the overall practice.
HCL enables all our Entry Level Graduates with an exciting Data Engineering & AI pathways program covering 9 yards of Data Engineering, Governance, Cloud, BigData & Data science powered by Hands-on labs followed by a real-world case study implementation.
- As a Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to Design, Build, Test & Deploy Data pipelines that facilitate data acquisition & processing of data from various source systems.
- Work either in Data Moderation and Migration, Data Marketplace and Governance, Data Operations, Ai Services, maintaining & sustain software products or even part of new product introduction activities based on the individual’s ability to scale and take up the varying challenges.
- Work in technologies like Data engineering along with various programming languages like Spark, Scala, Java, Python, HDFS, etc., private/hybrid and public cloud such as Google/Azure/AWS, CloudOps, and Cloud Automation, Data Modeling Frameworks, Contribute in HCL’s accelerators/solutions to enable business solutions such as Next Ai Labs, iDORAN, Data Genie, etc.
- Career Trajectory: Begin learning as a Data Engineer and have the opportunity to grow to more elevated levels, such as Architect, Lead System Product, or Project Level.
Locations: Frisco & San Antonio, TX | Troy, MI
Graduation Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology.
Cyber Security Services Pathway:
In the dynamic technology landscape, organizations must take a proactive stance to safeguard resources. Enterprises are required to protect information and prevent the cause of data breaches, hence a need to adopt a holistic defense strategy with a strong cyber security framework at its core. HCL firmly believes that IT security services must be constantly reviewed and upgraded to stay relevant. HCL’s end-to-end IT, infrastructure security solutions, predict and prevent new threats without disrupting the core business.
HCL has over two decades of experience in the cybersecurity services space. In addition to mitigating threats and ensuring data integrity, HCL solutions impart agility to the enterprise. HCL Cyber Security GRC services portfolio integrates business context intelligence, threat data, and cyber security insights. This is achieved with the support of a team of specialized researchers, highly skilled consultants, and certified security experts that empowers enterprises to anticipate cyber-attacks, respond to threats, recover faster from a security incident, and improve overall security posture.
HCL welcomes Early Graduates to begin their First Career as Cybersecurity SOC (Security Operations Center) Operators to be part of this Skilled Team.
Begin your career at Cybersecurity Operations Center to build a steady career trajectory to Security Hunter & Responder, Security Manager, Operation Lead, SME, Service Manager, or Solution Architect.
You would learn and perform the following responsibilities as a Cybersecurity SOC Operator.
Monitor & analyze real-time cybersecurity events/alerts through various tools. Monitor & Report SIEM/SOAR Platform Health & Performance. Detect & Qualify alerts of interest as incidents.
Handle incidents by following the incident management process. Assist with Log Collection & Root Cause Analysis. Adhere to the incident response and resolution service levels.
Knowledge of the high-level architecture, data flow, and layers of defense. Understand the preventive controls of cybersecurity products and technologies. Be aware of Who’s who and the escalation & notification workflow.
Experience Center Engagement:
Represent HCL Cybersecurity and interact with the visitors during site visits. Collaborate with other cybersecurity centers to ensure seamless handover and support.
Adhere to HCL / Customer regulatory & compliance requirements. Ensure all the training & courses are completed on time.
Maintain & improve the documentation (Runbooks, Playbooks & Procedures).
Pathways: Endpoint Security | Network Security | Identity & Access Management | Perimeter Security | Security Incident Response & Threat hunting | Vulnerability & Penetration Management | Internet of Things
Locations: Frisco, TX
Graduation Requirements: Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Networking.
Network Support Engineer Pathway:
The driving force behind that work is diverse, creative, and passionate, regularly raising the bar for excellence. HCL, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as they strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If all this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, you’re in the right place. Join HCL on its journey to advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Support internal and external users and customers on various networking, connectivity, and data collection issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the issue to ensure a timely resolution. Embraces continuous improvement to help optimize efficiency and eliminate root causes.
- Uses scripting and other tools to automate repetitive processes. Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Performing the following duties requires robust software skills and strong communication skills.
HCL is searching for individuals with knowledge and/or experience in the following concepts/activities:
- Networking products include routers, switches, wireless controllers, firewalls, etc.
- Routing protocols, network monitoring, and remote management tools.
- Designing networks, routing and switching administration, interface configuration, network workflow, ACLs, security requirements.
- Design and implement network infrastructure solutions on voice domains, call center technologies, and solutions.
- Design, implementation, and operational support of VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
- Independently analyze, configure, and troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Configuring network security devices and firewall appliances
Locations: Frisco, TX
Graduation Requirements: Associate Degree in Network Administration or Information Technology
Project Manager Analyst Pathway:
Are you a recent graduate from Business Studies or Business Administration Major? HCL welcomes you to begin your career as a Project Manager Analyst with multiple opportunities to grow.
As a PMO Analyst, you would learn and perform the following responsibilities.
- Part of the team which manages the Project Life cycle on a turnkey basis with full accountability per PMI Standards.
- Engage with diverse stakeholders to address their needs and program-level milestones.
- Contribute and implement project management best practices.
- Provide project management reporting and communication (written and oral) to client and internal stakeholders with the help of Microsoft and project management tools.
- Track project schedules, drive dependencies, and track project-level tasks through PMI-based project management and/or Agile project management methodologies.
- Monitor the progress of project/program contractual deliverables.
- Support larger project team to track and report project/program scope, effort estimation, project budget, quality tollgates, and risk & quality metrics of a given project. (Basic Level)
- Track contractual and project milestones and billing on project deliverables.
- Create points of view and project-level analysis through secondary research and data detailing.
- Work on projects worldwide to elicit, translate, and simplify business requirements.
Locations: Cary, NC | Horsham, PA
Graduation Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
Cloud Services Pathway:
Cloud computing is a disruptive technology that has the potential to revolutionize the way businesses work, whether it is with public or private cloud services. HCL’s approach towards cloud computing, which is of great strategic interest to them, is centered on building and delivering competency and a domain-based set of service delivery models. HCL’s cloud services have several layers: Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service.
Automation and cloud technologies are core components of any business transformation project. HCL’s digital-ready IT infrastructure services are optimized to adapt to the unpredictable needs of enterprises in the digital age while simultaneously delivering business value and outcomes.
HCL welcomes Early Graduates to begin their First Career with HCL’s Cloud Services. An opportunity to be part of one or more Services such as Hybrid Cloud Services, Next Gen Network Services, Cloud Native Services, Service Integration & Management, Application Operations, and many more. Greater learning opportunities in one or more pathways, such as Cloud Azure, Cloud AWS, or Cloud GCP.
Begin as a Cloud Administrator to steadily build your career trajectory, vertically to a Cloud Architect, or explore the opportunity to grow horizontally, expanding the horizon to other technologies.
As a Cloud Administrator, you would learn and perform the following responsibilities:
- Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud fundamentals and configuration.
- Managing Identity and Access permission to the Cloud environment
- Cloud Network Setup via VPN or Direct Connect
- Manage cloud subscriptions and profiles.
- Operating System provisioning and Storage configuration
- User access and roles creation and management
- Create custom scripts to automate support processes.
- Manage maintenance plans, backup, and restore
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to solve problems effectively.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis from processing data, building models, and running experiments to making recommendations and presenting results.
- Work with large, complex data sets on open-ended problems using analytical methods.
- Work closely with engineers to identify opportunities for and assess improvements to Organization products.
Early Career Pathways: Cloud AWS | Cloud Azure | Google Cloud Platform
Locations: Frisco, TX | Cary, NC
Graduation Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems.
Mechanical engineering Pathway:
At HCL, creativity and innovation take the wing as they engineer next-gen customer experiences. The mechanical engineering team at HCL is at the core of product engineering, helping customers realize the product right from Industrial design to Product realization. HCL’s team of mechanical engineers has helped Fortune 500 industries in the following areas:
- Aerospace companies design complex landing gear for some advanced avionic products.
- Consumer Electronics and Appliances industries in realizing some of the most advanced Hollywood Cameras to Connected appliances and kitchens.
- Medical device companies to launch a first-of-its-kind product into the market requires PMA submission to FDA.
- Industrial customers in the design and development of complex oil and gas systems to advanced HVAC systems
- Automotive customers on design changes and alternate supply base identification to improve costs
If you are passionate about any of the above areas, HCL welcomes you for an exciting Entry Level Career opportunity. You will be provided the opportunity to work on New Product Development, Product Sustenance, Complex CAE solutions, Reliability, Manufacturing Engineering, Cost Engineering & VA-VE.
- As a Mechanical Engineer, the opportunity to explore and choose among a range of options in the design, development, testing, and implementation of several products, but not limited to:
- Design Engineering of Products
- Development and qualification of Manufacturing Processes
- Development and validation of test Methods and Equipment
- Creation and documentation of Engineering Studies to meet regulatory requirements
- Engineering Change Management and Implementation
- Development of Product and Process Risk Management Reports
- Supplier development and qualification
- Be a key contributor to HCL’s center of excellence and solutions development and deployment team.
- Opportunity to learn domain skills with associated regulatory standards
- Use technologies like 3D Printing, Polymer Processing along with various CAD tools (like Unigraphics NX, SolidWorks, PTC CREO, etc.), CAE Tools (like ANSYS, ABAQUS, NASTRAN ), and Statistical Analysis and Tolerance Stack tools (like MinTAB, CEETOL, VISVSA and more).
Potential Career Trajectories:
- Designer -> Junior Design Engineer -> Senior Design Engineer -> Mechanical Lead -> From here, you can choose either a project/program manager or a Technical Manager role.
- Manufacturing Engineer -> Senior Manufacturing Engineer -> Manufacturing Lead -> From here, you can choose either a project/program manager or a Technical Manager role.
- Junior CAE analyst -> Senior CAE analyst -> CAE Lead -> Consultant -> Senior Consultant
- Supply Chain engineer -> Senior supply chain engineer -> Supply Chain Lead -> Consultant-SCM -> Senior Consultant-SCM
Locations: Cincinnati, OH | Troy, MI
Graduation Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering