As an SEO Analyst, you will be responsible for numerous tasks across our SEO department, including but not limited to tasks that fall under On-Page Optimization, Backlink Acquisition, Local SEO, and Technical Auditing & Analysis. The position will move along to SEO Specialist once there is an adequate ability to do all of the tasks mentioned below.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have a Strong Awareness of Nearly All of These Responsibilities, and Be Able to Perform Several Very Well:
- Identify and address SEO errors/issues using Google Search Console.
- Perform Advanced Site Audits and implement technical SEO changes for problematic websites, but also unique opportunities within a website.
- Implement and optimize content silos, internal link structure, cohesive sitemaps, and enhanced crawlability strategies.
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments and report changes as needed.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports to track, analyze and improve SEO performance, utilizing GA and SEO tools of preference.
- Analyzing and reporting on SEO techniques used by competitors
- Execute on-page optimizations, such as title tag/meta description, internal/external linking, keyword density optimization, and H 1-3 implementation.
- Collaborate with developers to implement necessary features and changes with regard to SEO components (sitespeed, load times), CRO, and partially UX in mind.
- Have a general understanding of how to develop and implement link building strategies, as well as perform backlink analysis.
- Create, maintain, claim, and fix online listings for local SEO.
- Perform content audits, such as Plagiarism Checks, Low Word Count, etc.
Qualities we look for in an ideal team member:
- Discipline and organization to work remotely, and an understanding of committing to partial time in an office space working alongside other SEOs.
- Responsiveness and consistent communication.
- Someone that wants to be an industry expert for their main competencies.
- Is always experimenting and keeping up with SEO trends.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Able to follow established processes and procedures.
- Able to adapt to change and be outspoken about what could make internal processes better.
- Overall proactiveness with having a positive impact on anything that they’re working on.
- Attention to detail, worth saying a second time.
- 1-2 Years of experience in a specific SEO discipline would likely be necessary, though < 1 year would be considered with the right background and exposure.
About this position:
This is a hybrid position – future employees will be required to spend a part of the workweek in our office (though they may access as many days as they like). Our SEO team thrives from in-person collaboration, hands on training, and face-to-face project development and problem solving. This job will be demanding in the way of complexity, not hours (will be 8:30-5:00 with up to hour break during day).
We are looking for someone with a passion for SEO and being in an environment where they’d be focused on most aspects of ongoing, high-level SEO. Our company works in highly competitive industries and has had success providing results continuously over the past decade. You would be mentored and developed by veterans in the industry in an growth-oriented, forward-thinking collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of professional SEO experience. This position is a hybrid remote and in-person position that will be able to come into the office 2-3 days a week in Charlotte (with remainder of the week work-from-home). Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.