Location: Training is remote but need to be open to relocation after training to various cities in the US, depending on project
SkillStorm is seeking Entry Level Software Developers. As one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT services companies, SkillStorm is dedicated to making your professional development our top priority. Through advanced training in high-demand technology, you’ll gain the skills, knowledge and experience needed to shape the future.
Founded in 2002, SkillStorm was built on the mission of accelerating careers in
high-demand technologies. We hire, train, and deploy Stormers from all backgrounds and experience levels in today’s in-demand technologies such as AWS, Salesforce, PEGA, ServiceNow, and Appian.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 years of professional work experience required
- Possesses a conceptual understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introductory familiarity of SQL
- Strong technical mind-set, including problem solving, trouble shooting, logical reasoning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US on a permanent status is required
- Competitive salary
- Enterprise level technology training and certification
- Opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance with 401K
- Continuous mentorship and support