Location: Training is remote but must to be open to relocation after training
2U, Inc. is the parent company of edX. 2U, Inc. invites alumni to apply for employment opportunities with one of our top partnering employers, Revature.
Revature is the largest employer of emerging technology talent in the US.
One day someone is going to ask you where you got your start…This is IT!
When you apply to Revature, you’re actually applying for a two-year program to work on enterprise-level, real-world projects contracted by top companies.
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- No prior professional experience required
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications
- Life Insurance Policy
- Mentoring program and ongoing support throughout your entire Revature career
- Experience with the largest and most reputable companies in the US