- Analyze overall fraud metrics. Identify and report on emerging trends
- Test/Implement/Modify fraud strategies as appropriate
- Analyze fraud databases and report on operational performance
- Join fraud data with other data sources to derive end-to-end performance metrics for fraud
- Work directly with clients, supporting fraud products and overall fraud needs
- Design and implement new internal and external Fraud reports, experience with report automation preferred
- Create and deliver presentations to clients with meaningful commentary on both past performance and future opportunities
- Collaborate with fraud management on special projects or requests
- Take ownership of work and proactively engage in identifying opportunities for improvement
- Respond to ad hoc requests for report building and data analysis
- Working independently, as well as with team members
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as needed
- You will be working with large-scale business data sets and the ideal candidate will have advanced skills in data manipulation, script-building, Excel, and SQL. (5+ years of experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of internal business segment (stakeholders) and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of working in complex corporate environments and have the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to complete tasks.
- Strong presentation skills and be comfortable with presenting to large audiences and executive-level stakeholders.
- Experience in relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques and system testing
- You are a go-getter, are self-directed, and able to work independently
- Advanced data mining experience
- Several years of experience with BI tools (Hyperion, SAS, Python, Tableau, etc.)
- Analytical mindset and a genuine interest in crunching datasets and delving into advanced research to discover trends.
- Fraud background preferred in data driven rule writing/rule design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. The ability to complete quality work within strict timeframes and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree: Preferred studies will be in statistics, accounting, finance, economics, or business
- Master’s degree in a quantitative or business field is a plus