RideDoc (RideDoc.co) is an online platform that connects bikers with mobile bike mechanics for repairs and services delivered at the Biker’s doorstep. As it gears up for an imminent Washington DC launch in the next couple of weeks, the company seeks an innovative, versatile, and driven Technical Lead.
The platform, which is fully developed, can be access through Web and Mobile (iOS & Android) portals, with separate apps for the biker and the mechanic. An ideal candidate would be a well-versed full-stack developer in:
- Web – React JS
- Mobile App – React Native
- Node JS
- Web Server – NGINX
- Cloud Server – AWS
- Maintain, bug-fix, and enhance the platform and all corresponding applications
- Develop, maintain and execute on a product roadmap in consultation with other key members of the RideDoc Team
- Build intuitive UI and engaging UX that enhance user satisfaction
- Implement and maintain robust data storage and retrieval mechanisms
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure the applications are bug-free and meet quality standards.
- Continuously monitor and enhance application performance, security, and usability.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies, and propose innovative solutions to enhance RideDoc’s offerings.
- Education and experience in building and maintaining applications using RideDoc’s current technology stack. Education can include degrees or boot-camp certifications
- Ability to develop, maintain, and execute on project plans
- Flexibility to adapt and deliver resulta based the dynamic nature and needs of the business
- Passion and interest to work in a start-up is critical
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and eager to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Interest working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Equity-based only
Expected Level Of Effort:
- Part Time; but could increase as the business grows and evolves