- As a consultant for Strategic Data Systems, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients, projects, and technologies, over the course of your career with SDS.
- Between projects you will obtain additional technical skills by completing courses to enhance your career development and assist the team with other projects as needed.
- Your first project will be helping a large Financial and Real Estate (mortgage services) company develop and deliver technology solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to work within a new division for this client, on their aggressive growth strategy consisting of rebuilding acquired products to improve capabilities and performance for their clients.
- SDS has worked with several divisions for this client, and we have an exciting opportunity with this new division to help them ensure the new application is developed in modern tech such as .NET Core 6, React, and Elastic Search. * This is a critical application, and they estimate the project to take 18-24 months to complete.
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Full Stack with Strong C# Skills
- Experience with Sprint Planning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with front end technologies (prefer React)
- Experience with .NET Core 6.0 is a plus
- Some experience with NoSQL
- Some experience with LINQ
- Some experience with Elastic Search
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within distributed virtual teams.