As a Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails), you will build something meaningful over time to work on large- scale web applications integrating with our dealership management systems. You will need to be able to learn new tools, apps, and environments while displaying the willingness to jump into unfamiliar code bases and start contributing to the team. As a part of the team you will work with cross functional teams of designers and product managers to complete the project in a timely manner. You will be responsible for the technical design, implementation, and support of features in our cloud-based, multi-tenant automated job scheduling and tracking system. You will be a key player in growing this application and taking it to the next level to handle greater amounts of load volume and scalability. This application is built using Ruby on Rails and Heroku. If you are an experienced mid-level full stack developer who is passionate, dedicated, and takes pride in their work this is the position for you!
- 3-5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails, Heroku
- At least 3 years’ experience in a professional development environment where you were a member of a development team Experience consuming and writing REST based APIs
- Experience and a good understanding of the JSONAPI specification Experience in front end styling including HAML, CSS, SCSS, etc
- Body of work demonstrating proficient understanding of complex Rails projects and design principles
- A positive outlook with a focus on solution-oriented problem solving, even when things get tough
- Experience with distributed version control using Git