We are hiring multiple Full Stack Engineers across our organisation to help build and support our industry-leading products: MAST, AMLA, TEAM and CaaS. These products are responsible for the detection of cases of market abuse and money laundering and provide unique capabilities for financial institutions to optimise their trade performance.
Our work appeals to candidates with a broad knowledge of computing who are curious and enthused by solving complex problems. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and enjoy collaborating with like-minded engineers on projects with real-world impact.
- Software development in C# and internal programming languages
- Support our products and help to scale their development
- Using financial markets and product development knowledge to help build new features for our tools
- Partner with external stakeholders on custom feature requests, demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism throughout
- Collaborate with other teams in TradingHub, sometimes cross-functionally, in order to ensure alignment with business goals
- Proficiency with C#, Python or any other object-oriented programming language
- At least 3 years industry experience within a software engineering position
- Confident in working in fast-paced environments, often utilising proprietary methods
- High attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Evidence of exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with a self-starting attitude
- STEM degree OR equivalent industry experience