Reporting to our Senior Product Engineer, you will join our Engineering team to build new features that shape our product. You will receive individual mentorship and guidance as you write clean, efficient, and well-documented code. You will collaborate with Senior Engineers to ensure seamless integration of front-end and back-end components and be part of a culture that values continuous improvement.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to our process and be part of a team that continuously looks for opportunities to improve the performance, scalability, and security of our product. As we work towards our ambitious goals, you will have the chance to participate in planning and decision-making and to develop your skills and knowledge through challenging projects and ongoing professional development.
- You’re a graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline. 2023 graduates are encouraged to apply!
- You’re an active member of a tech community (GitHub or similar), or you have your website where you work on projects to spearhead your growth and development
- You love to write high-quality code, and you’re passionate about software and technology
- You have a thirst for learning, and you’re eager to launch your tech career