Paid graduate training, ongoing support, opportunities at leading global employers – the Alumni graduate program gives you everything you need. (And don’t worry, there’s no training bond. No exit fees, no hidden catches).
Here at Wiley Edge, we pair great graduates with brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier one investment banks and other organizations across a range of industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel.
- As a software developer with Wiley Edge, you’ll build complex applications in a global team environment.
- You’ll love seeing the impact you make when code you’ve written launches to the people who need it. If you stay on the lookout for new ways to get better results through software development, you’ll become an asset to your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths).
- Good grades. We look for potential, not prestige, but it’s important that you enjoy pushing yourself to pick up new ideas.
- Experience with OOP (object oriented programming).
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (data structures, OOP, design patterns, multithreading).
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design).
- An understanding of the formal SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- An understanding of test-driven development.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK